Living the dream.
My first job out of high school was with Steve & Kate's Camp. I would wake up at 5:30 am and jump out of bed - I couldn't wait to get to work! Nothing matched the wonder and satisfaction I got from guiding a young camper through the basics of a project only to watch them surpass my knowledge by the end of summer. The freedom I learned to give young humans at camp revolutionized the way I came to think of all my relationships: the most powerful path toward human growth is the one that gives us the freedom to learn for ourselves what we have to offer. I'm living my dream and I can't wait to see your kiddo live theirs!
773-219-0501 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique things about this location
- Our playground is a public park and, therefore, shared with the community. There may be times when it is unavailable to campers for certain portions of the day.
- In addition to the playground, our site offers a field and blacktop for organized outside activities.
- We are happy to accommodate providing food for children who need Kosher options. Please be in contact with Hannah (the director) ahead of time to confirm your dates of attendance in order for there to be food available.
- We will offer Pitchburst - our water special - on especially hot days. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Evanston
- Our first day of camp is June 12th, which is a Tuesday.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF, and DF)
- Hot Dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates, and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Chicken & Rice - Steamed rice, chicken, veggies, and soy sauce on the side (GF, DF, EF, available soy free)
- Veggies & Rice - Steamed rice, veggies and soy sauce on the side (GF, DF, EF, VG, available soy free)
- Chicken Quesadilla - Corn tortilla and cheese served with salsa on the side (GF, EF, SF)
- Taco Bowl - Bean and rice base with veggies (VG, GF, EF, SF)
- Chili & Cornbread - Turkey chili (DF, SF) served with a slice of cornbread (VG, SF)
- Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese - Creamy tomato soup (VG, GF, SF) served with grilled cheese wedges (VG, SF)
- Pasta & Meatballs - Noodles and marinara sauce served with turkey meatballs (GF, DF, SF)
- Pesto Pasta & Meatballs - Noodles with pesto sauce served with turkey meatballs (GF, SF)
- Chicken Wrap - Chicken, cheese and veggies wrapped in a tortilla (EF, SF)
- Veggie Wrap - Veggies and cheese wrapped in a tortilla (VG, EF, SF)
Please look for street parking. For quick drop-offs and pick-ups, you can briefly park in the cutout on Hinman Ave.
Buy 1 or more$120 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(48 days of camp)