Unique things about this location
- The slip 'n' slide will be in operation often and especially during hot days. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home & send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel daily if you believe your camper(s) will be tempted to get wet.
- Our outdoor space boasts a large grass field and expansive blacktop space. We've also got a great indoor gym, so there's no shortage of places to run, play, and organize large group games!
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Los Altos
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Coneball
Hockey & Pillow Polo
Capture the Flag & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Mr. Pizza Man. (VG, EF)
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Burrito - Rice, bean and cheese burrito wrapped in a four tortilla from Ray's Grill (VG, EF, possible to make DF)
- Cheese Quesadilla - Cheese quesadilla in a flour tortilla from Ray's Grill (VG, EF, possible to make GF or SF with corn tortilla)
- Spaghetti - Classic spaghetti with marinara sauce from Mr. Pizza Man. (VG,DF,EF)
- Fettuccini Alfredo - Cheesy and creamy fettuccine pasta from Mr. Pizza Man. (EF, Contains Chicken Base)
- Vegetarian Teriyaki Rice Bowls - Seasonal veggies with rice and a teriyaki glaze (VG, EF, DF)
- Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowls - Chicken with rice and a teriyaki glaze (DF, EF)
- Macaroni and Cheese - Our cheesy version of an American classic from Mr. Pizza Man. (VG,EF)
- Meatball Sub - Meatball, cheese and marinara sauce on a french roll from Mr. Pizza Man.
- Veggie Chow Mein - Stir-fried noodles with seasonal veggies (DF)
- Veggie Fried Rice - Seasonal veggies stir-fried with rice. (DF)
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Steve & Kate's Break Pop-up - April 9-13 Check out these other Peninsula sites with different camp dates: Menlo Park - (Jun 18 - Aug 17)
Curbside check-in & out will be directly in front of the school's main entrance. You can park in the front lot and look for Steve & Kate's Camp staff to help direct you to curbside. The school uses their blacktop as a parking lot during their pick-up during the school year. We WILL NOT be doing this, so please respect that all cars must remain in the school's parking lot to keep our campers safe.
[My son] had an amazing time. He talked about all the interesting things he got to do at camp and was the most vocal about Steve & Kate's. 🙂 (He's my introvert and usually doesn't divulge details about his day.) Thanks for the awesome experience! - Los Altos Mom
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)