What will your child love at camp?
I believe that kids are most successful when the experiences offered to them are age-appropriate and the support given to them is nonjudgmental, encouraging, and free of prescribed expectations. No two kids are the same, so my expectations are different for every child I meet. Every child has something to offer and every child deserves a summer to be who they are. And if they don't know who they are yet? Great! I love watching kids try new things and fall in love with activities that they maybe never knew existed.
347-719-4497 | email@example.com
Unique things about this location
- There is no outdoor playground, but there will be access to an outdoor play space for water activities and bread-making.
- Sports will be played in the school's state of the art college-sized gym and multipurpose space, with a floor to ceiling view of the East River.
- Weather permitting, one of our water specials will be offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!
- Updated Medical Forms can be uploaded directly to your camper's account!
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan - Upper East Side
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
AM: Soccer, PM: Kickball
AM: Dodgeball, PM: Coneball
AM: Hockey, PM:Pillow Polo
AM: Capture the Flag, PM: Steal the Rubber Chicken
AM: Director's Choice, PM: Kids' choice
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza.
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Turkey Sloppy Joe - Served on a Parker House Roll, w/ homestyle coleslaw & fresh fruit from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese - W/ BBQ Baked Beans and Fresh Fruit
- Hamburgers - w/ Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges and Fresh Fruit
- Eggplant Parmesan - w/ Penne, Sweet Corn and Fresh Fruit
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other Manhattan sites with different camp dates: Kips Bay - (Jun 25 - Aug 24) Lower Manhattan - (Jun 25 - Aug 24)
Limited Street Parking. Take the 6 or Q train to 96th Street or the crosstown M96 bus to 2nd Ave.
Buy 1 or more$130 per day
Buy 5 or more$110 per day
Buy 20 or more$100 per day
Membership$3,000 per child
(44 days of camp)