I believe in your child.
I'm here to make sure camp keeps moving along safely and smoothly all summer long, and put my own spin on new camp games and activities! Over all, I want to have fun and always be available to answer any questions or concerns you have - as I know trusting us to care for your kids every day all summer is the greatest responsibility. Into the future I look forward to continuing the trend of finding the best counselors for our campers every summer who believe that your kids are capable of anything and bring fresh new energy and ideas to Steve & Kates in Portland!
503-451-3032 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique things about this location
- A huge blacktop ready for scootering and epic tag games.
- A separate cafeteria to really set the mood for lunch.
- Water Play is GUARANTEED to be available on hot days (90 degrees and higher). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Scooters (i.e. Razor scooters) are allowed at camp with helmets from home. Bicycles can be locked up on campus but cannot be used during the camp day, as well as roller blades, skateboards, etc.
- Please leave personal electronic devices or valuables at home (we don't want any to get lost or damaged!). If campers have any devices or personal items that they absolutely must have or want to use for camp projects, please leave it in HQ so we can keep it safe and campers can come in to HQ for when they would like to use it.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Portland
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Slice Pizza.
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Rice & Bean Burrito - Rice, beans, salsa fresca, and monterey jack cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla from Pepino's Mexican Grill. (VG, EF)
- Chicken Tacos - Chicken, rice, and beans in corn tortillas from Pepino's Mexican Grill. (GF, DF, EF)
- Chicken Chow Mien - Egg noodles with chicken and stir fry veggies from Shandong. (DF)
- Veggie Fried Rice - Rice, egg, and stir fried veggies with some salt and pepper to finish from Shandong. (VG, GF, DF, SF, contains sesame)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs - Spaghetti noodles with beef/pork meatballs in marinara sauce from Pastini. (SF)
- Fettuccine Alfredo - Cheesy and creamy fettuccine pasta from Pastini. (VG, SF, EF)
- California Sushi Burrito - California Roll in hand-held form from Let's Roll PDX. (DF)
- Chicken Katsu Musubi - Rice, Chicken, and Katsu sauce wrapped in seaweed from Let's Roll PDX. (DF, EF)
- Mac-n-Cheese - Creamy and cheesy wheat pasta from Pastini. (VG, SF, EF)
- Chicken & Butter Pasta - Wheat pasta tossed with grilled chicken and parmesan cheese from Pastini. (EF)
Jun 18 - Aug 31, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Enter through Laddington Ct and turn into the All Saints parking lot. Parking is available in the lot and along Laddington Ct. The camp entrance is at the far end of the All Saints parking lot.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(54 days of camp)