STEVE & KATE'S SUMMER CAMP NORTH CAMBRIDGE · DATES: Jun 15 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: Cambridge Friends School, 5 Cadbury Rd, Cambridge, MA
North Cambridge Summer Day Camp
I believe in the power of every child to create a caring and resourceful world. Once, I observed a group of children build a fort over a period of few weeks. When I went to check on the fort, I was stunned. They had built one of the most amazing forts I had ever seen! And not only did they did do it with whatever material they could find but they had welcomed kids from all ages to help them. Your kids will shape our future and I can't wait to see what is in store!
This camp must comply with regulations of Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Cambridge Board of Health.
THE CAMP BASICS
Summer Camp Dates
June 15 - August 14, 2020
No camp Friday July 3rd, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
In Massachusetts, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Camp entrance is in the courtyard adjacent to the turnaround by the parking lot at Cambridge Friends School.
8:00–9:00am and 2:30–3:30pm During these hours, please access the school from the Wood Street side. Follow Wood Street to the end and into the CFS parking lot.
The CFS lot and adjacent streets are available for parking. Note some of the adjacent streets are Cambridge Resident Parking.
Make sure to look for "North Cambridge" when selecting your Steve & Kate's summer camp location during registration.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT OUR CAMBRIDGE LOCATION
- We ask that each camper bring a labeled, reusable water bottle daily. This will help us cut down on our use of non-recyclable plastic cups.
- A lush green field and outdoor play structure. Let imaginations run wild!
- Water activities available on warm, sunny days. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- First Day of Camp Tours will be offered between 7:45am and 9:00am.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here for Massachusetts state required forms to fill out before attending camp.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Summer Activities for every interest.
We're giving 2020 activities a total facelift. In December, we'll pull back the curtain for the grand reveal.
In the meantime, check out the 2019 activities below for the before picture.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 Menu Details Coming Soon
Make sure to look for "North Cambridge" when selecting your Steve & Kate's summer location during registration.