STEVE & KATE'S SUMMER CAMP NORTH CAMBRIDGE · DATES: Jun 15 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: Cambridge Friends School, 5 Cadbury Rd, Cambridge, MA
North Cambridge Summer Day Camp
I believe in the power of every child to create a caring and resourceful world. Once, I observed a group of children build a fort over a period of few weeks. When I went to check on the fort, I was stunned. They had built one of the most amazing forts I had ever seen! And not only did they did do it with whatever material they could find but they had welcomed kids from all ages to help them. Your kids will shape our future and I can't wait to see what is in store!
This camp must comply with regulations of Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Cambridge Board of Health.
THE CAMP BASICS
Summer Camp Dates
June 15 - August 14, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In Massachusetts, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Camp entrance is in the courtyard adjacent to the turnaround by the parking lot at Cambridge Friends School.
8:00–9:00am and 2:30–3:30pm During these hours, please access the school from the Wood Street side. Follow Wood Street to the end and into the CFS parking lot.
The CFS lot and adjacent streets are available for parking. Note some of the adjacent streets are Cambridge Resident Parking.
Make sure to look for "North Cambridge" when selecting your Steve & Kate's summer camp location during registration.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We ask that each camper bring a labeled, reusable water bottle daily. This will help us cut down on our use of non-recyclable plastic cups.
- A lush green field and outdoor play structure. Let imaginations run wild!
- Water activities available on warm, sunny days. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- First Day of Camp Tours will be offered between 7:45am and 9:00am.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here for Massachusetts state required forms to fill out before attending camp.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.
Make sure to look for "North Cambridge" when selecting your Steve & Kate's summer location during registration.