STEVE & KATE'S OAKLAND - DATES: June 17-August 23, 2019; ADDRESS: Park Day School (use entrance on 44th St), 360 42nd St, Oakland
The camp entrance is at the 44th Street gate, at 44th St and Shafter Ave. Please park either in the small parking lot or on the street and walk to the camp entrance.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Camp 510 also operates on the same campus - please be sure to check parking instructions to be sure you come to our entrance!
- Most classrooms do not have AC, but the air flows pretty well.
- Oakland is one of the larger sites in the Bay Area. If you are looking for a smaller experience, you may consider the Berkeley campus.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Parking can be a little challenging as there are only a handful of designated spots for parents to park in the lot. There is also nearby street parking available. Parents should plan on giving themselves a little extra time each morning.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.