STEVE & KATE'S OAKLAND SUMMER CAMP · DATES: Jun 15 - Aug 21, 2020 · ADDRESS: Park Day School (use entrance on 44th St), 360 42nd St, Oakland, CA
Oakland Summer Day Camp
From the moment I started working at Steve & Kate's, I fell in love with the culture. The culture of trust. At S&K, we trust kids to be themselves, try new things, and make mistakes. By trusting kids, we give them the space to be curious and explore, which gives them the confidence and potential to do amazing things. And surrounding myself in this culture helps me to trust myself even more. I believe kids show us a fresh perspective on the world, and I feel so privileged getting to learn from them everyday. I'm looking forward to an awesome summer of fun, laughter, and most importantly, trust.
THE CAMP BASICS
Day Camp Dates
June 15 - August 21, 2020
Camp Closed Friday July 3, 2020
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
The Oakland camp entrance is at the 44th Street gate, at 44th St and Shafter Ave. Please park either in the small parking lot or on the street and walk to the camp entrance.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT OUR OAKLAND LOCATION
- Camp 510 also operates on the same campus - please be sure to check parking instructions to be sure you come to our camp entrance!
- Most classrooms do not have AC, but the air flows pretty well.
- Oakland is one of the larger camps in the Bay Area. If you are looking for a smaller experience, you may consider the Berkeley campus.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Parking can be a little challenging as there are only a handful of designated spots for parents to park in the lot. There is also nearby street parking available. Parents should plan on giving themselves a little extra time each morning.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Summer Activities for every interest.
We're giving 2020 activities a total facelift. In December, we'll pull back the curtain for the grand reveal.
In the meantime, check out the 2019 activities below for the before picture.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
V = Vegetarian, VV = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 Menu Details Coming Soon