STEVE & KATE'S PALO ALTO · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 7, 2020 · ADDRESS: Gideon Hausner Jewish Day School, 450 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA
June 8 - August 7, 2020
Camp Closed Friday July 3, 2020
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
When you arrive, please drive down to the fourth entry gate, and show your registration (if it's your first visit) to the security guard. You'll be given a sticker or window/windshield pass after that to speed things up. San Antonio Road may get a little backed up, but we'll move our process as lickety split as we can.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Our outdoor playing area is awesome! With a new turf field that's 96' x 115', we have tons of room for Sports, Specials, and summer spirit. This area is where we'll do water play and other Specials, as we try and keep noisier activities away from the second, rear-located field. And! Our entire campus is gated, so everyone's outdoor (and indoor) camp fun is safe & secure.
- Parents and campers can expect water play approximately two afternoons per week (Tues. & Thurs.), and potentially more frequently if temps are running high.
- In order to honor the traditions of the school, if you plan to supplement our food options with snacks from home, we ask that you not pack any meat or shellfish.
- If you are not registered and are visiting camp for a tour during the summer, please inform the security guard who will connect you with a Steve & Kate's staff member to check-in as a guest. Note that tours are not available between 9:15am and 9:45am and 11:45am and 12:30pm.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- When you arrive at camp, you’ll be greeted by our security guard at the 4th green entrance gate. On your first day of camp, please provide proof of registration at the gate (a print out or screenshot of your registration will do!). After you check-in to camp the first time, you’ll be provided a S&K car window slick for use on future days.
- For check-out at the end of the day, you'll park and head into our Parent Lounge to wait until your camper is called for and ready to go home.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Summer Activities for every interest.
We're giving 2020 activities a total facelift. In December, we'll pull back the curtain for the grand reveal.
In the meantime, check out the 2019 activities below for the before picture.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
V = Vegetarian, VV = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 Menu Details Coming Soon
*Important note: To honor the traditions of our host school, we do not combine meat and dairy offerings on the same day. We also ask that any snacks or lunch brought from home do not contain pork or shellfish.