STEVE & KATE'S SAN JOSE · DATES: June 10 - August 2, 2019 · ADDRESS: Schallenberger Elementary School, 1280 Koch Lane, San Jose, CA
SAN JOSE Summer Camp
I believe in creating a safe space for children to explore their creative independence. As adults our obligation is to encourage exploration, celebrate in achievement, and mentor through mistakes. I have been involved in camping for my entire adult life, and truly believe in the positive impact of the camper experience, which provides campers the opportunity to be the best version of themselves. Steve & Kate’s Camp provides an atmosphere of trust that allows campers to make decisions and build friendships in a safe supportive environment. I can’t wait to be apart of your child’s journey through development.
Please use the main parking lot or street parking.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Water activities will be held on the hottest day of the week, or anytime the temperature is estimated to reach close to 90 degrees. The scheduled water activity day will be announced, and updated, every week on this page before Sunday night. Be sure to check back weekly for the water schedule updates. On those days you will want to send your child with a change of clothes and a towel. Also be sure to put and initial layer of sunscreen on your camper before they come to camp. We will be sure to reapply mid-day.
- This suburban campus has a playground, basketball courts, and a large space for field activities
- Plenty of parking for drop off and pick up.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.