STEVE & KATE'S SANTA ROSA · DATES: Jun 10 - Aug 16, 2019 · ADDRESS: Sonoma Country Day School, 4400 Day School Place, Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa Summer Camp
When I joined the Steve & Kate's Camp team in 2012, I thought after the summer was over I would be moving onto a career in academia, teaching sociology. Within a week of being at camp, surrounded by curiosity and creativity with exuberant campers and counselors, I knew that this was a special place. I decided then and there, I wanted to continue to be a part of this special setting. Since that first summer, Steve & Kate's Camp has continued to be a community that I love being a part of. The connections we make with each other, the creations we get to share, the fun that is had by all... this is what keeps me coming back year after year.
Once you've entered the campus, you will pass the booth. Drive through the stop sign and continue until you have to turn to the right at the rear of the campus. On your right you will see a pick-up circle. Drive into the pick-up circle and the camp entrance will be directly to your right.
CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Camp fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Outdoor Sports & Rec take place on large grassy field.
- Water activities will happen every day over 85 degrees. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- We love dressing up in Santa Rosa! Theme(s) of the week will be posted on the Santa Rosa website.
- Daily access to school's brand new, state-of-the-art play structures.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Daily Drop off/Pick up is at the rear of the campus. Please be sure to drive around to the back and look for the Steve & Kate's signs.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
RECREATIONAL SUMMER CAMP FEATURES
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their three Recreational Features, so feel free to contact your Director or look at the Daily Features schedule below to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Inflatable Slip and Slide- Add some slide to your stride and cool off in style with our giant inflatable slip and slide. Check with the Director or the schedule below to learn when it’s a water play day, and then all you need is a swimsuit and towel to hydrate-participate!
Inflatable Obstacle Course- This pumped-up pop-up primetime-inspired arena is just the dual duel your camper was waiting for! Side-by-side lanes allow for head-to-head battles of Steve & Kate’s own Team Chuckie versus Team Kahali, but everyone wins when they’re climbing, tunneling, and bouncing their way through this fun-flatable course.
Stadium- Jump into a game of hockey, soccer, dodgeball, or pillow polo inside of our custom inflatable stadium designed to amplify the action!
DAILY SUMMER CAMP FEATURES
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.