STEVE & KATE'S SANTA ROSA · Jun 8 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: Sonoma Country Day School, 4400 Day School Place, Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa Summer Camp
When I joined the Steve & Kate's Camp team in 2012, I thought after the summer was over I would be moving onto a career in academia, teaching sociology. Within a week of being at camp, surrounded by curiosity and creativity with exuberant campers and counselors, I knew that this was a special place. I decided then and there, I wanted to continue to be a part of this special setting. Since that first summer, Steve & Kate's Camp has continued to be a community that I love being a part of. The connections we make with each other, the creations we get to share, the fun that is had by all... this is what keeps me coming back year after year.
June 8 - August 14, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Once you've entered the campus, you will pass the booth. Drive through the stop sign and continue until you have to turn to the right at the rear of the campus. On your right you will see a pick-up circle. Drive into the pick-up circle and the camp entrance will be directly to your right.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Camp fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Outdoor Sports & Rec take place on large grassy field.
- Water activities will happen every day over 85 degrees. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Daily access to school's brand new, state-of-the-art play structures.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Daily Drop off/Pick up is at the rear of the campus. Please be sure to drive around to the back and look for the Steve & Kate's signs.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.