STEVE & KATE'S SANTA ROSA · Jun 8 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: Sonoma Country Day School, 4400 Day School Place, Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa Summer Camp
When I joined the Steve & Kate's Camp team in 2012, I thought after the summer was over I would be moving onto a career in academia, teaching sociology. Within a week of being at camp, surrounded by curiosity and creativity with exuberant campers and counselors, I knew that this was a special place. I decided then and there, I wanted to continue to be a part of this special setting. Since that first summer, Steve & Kate's Camp has continued to be a community that I love being a part of. The connections we make with each other, the creations we get to share, the fun that is had by all... this is what keeps me coming back year after year.
June 8 - August 14, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Once you've entered the campus, you will pass the booth. Drive through the stop sign and continue until you have to turn to the right at the rear of the campus. On your right you will see a pick-up circle. Drive into the pick-up circle and the camp entrance will be directly to your right.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Camp fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Outdoor Sports & Rec take place on large grassy field.
- Water activities will happen every day over 85 degrees. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- We love dressing up in Santa Rosa! Theme(s) of the week will be posted on the Santa Rosa website.
- Daily access to school's brand new, state-of-the-art play structures.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Daily Drop off/Pick up is at the rear of the campus. Please be sure to drive around to the back and look for the Steve & Kate's signs.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Summer Activities for every interest.
We're giving 2020 activities a total facelift. In December, we'll pull back the curtain for the grand reveal.
In the meantime, check out the 2019 activities below for the before picture.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 Menu Details Coming Soon