STEVE & KATE'S VALLEY VILLAGE - DATES: June 17 - August 23, 2019; ADDRESS: The Country School, 5243 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Valley Village
Valley Village Summer Camp
Hey there, friend! Thanks for visiting. This is my seventh summer at Steve & Kate's. Our team's continued pledge is to keep the Valley Village site big, wild, loud, goofy, and as safe as possible. During the summer, I request only one thing of campers, staffers, and adults alike . . . And that is respect, which is a big word for us to practice at any age. My personal goal is to help your children trust their positive social instincts and embrace all of their creative abilities. I hope we can celebrate these campers and ideas together this summer.
Unmetered parking is readily available on Weddington and on Laurel Canyon Blvd. Please make sure you abide by the signs that are on each street.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- If ya hadn't heard, the Valley can get kinda warm during the summertime; therefore, every ten to fifteen minutes at our site, a camper will smash a gong, which reminds all other campers and staffers to stop for a water break.
- The slip 'n' slide will be in operation during all hot days (90 degrees and higher) at least. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, a reusable water bottle and a towel, each day. That's all they really need.
- You may want to send your children with their own helmets (bike, skateboard, scooter, etc.), as we will get brand new go-carts for the summer. For hygienic reasons, we will not be sharing helmets at this site in 2019.
- Personal electronics (including all smart devices, phones, Apple watches, etc.) will not be permitted on campus in 2019. From our on-site HQ, your children will always be permitted to contact you (if you want!).
- Use of Pokemon-style trading cards, roller-blades, skateboards and personal scooters on campus is TBD.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The only entrance and exit we use during the summer is at the school's north gate on Weddington just west of Laurel Canyon Blvd. Drop-off and parking instructions are in the Parking section above.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.