Joined Steve & Kate’s in 2015
I feel very lucky to be part of Steve & Kate’s Camp in Alexandria for it’s fourth, and best summer yet! What am I most excited about? Water play, sewing a pair of bedazzled jean shorts, and playing Rocks (it’s a sort of like capture the flag and freeze tag, but more awesome!) I can’t wait to meet you, so please come to the fun events that I’ll be hosting throughout the Spring. See you soon!
703-997-9147 | [email protected]
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Alexandria
- This location requires additional paperwork before campers can attend. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- Curbside drop-off (7:30-9:15am) and curbside pick-up (4:00-6:00pm) will occur at the 2nd entrance, behind the school, off Charles Alexander Court. For other drop-off and pick-up times, park and come on in; pull into the 1st entrance directly into the parking lot.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
We plan to offer curbside drop-off (730-9am) and pick-up (4-6pm). If you need to park, there are designated spots in the parking lot in front of the school. Overflow parking is available in the church lot across the street.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device