Joined Steve & Kate’s in 2015
I feel very lucky to be part of Steve & Kate’s Camp in Alexandria for it’s third, and best summer yet! What am I most excited about? The giant waterslide, sewing a pair of bedazzled jean shorts, and playing Rocks (it’s a sort of like capture the flag and freeze tag, but more awesome!) I can’t wait to meet you, so please come to the fun events that I’ll be hosting throughout the Spring. See you soon! - Julia
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Alexandria
- This location requires additional paperwork before campers can attend. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- Curbside drop-off (7:30-9:15am) and curbside pick-up (4:00-6:00pm) will occur at the 2nd entrance, behind the school, off Charles Alexander Court. For other drop-off and pick-up times, park and come on in; pull into the 1st entrance directly into the parking lot.
- On most days we will offer go-carts in the morning and water activities in the afternoons. We strongly encourage families to bring a helmet if campers plan to use the go-karts. For water activities, please apply sunscreen before arriving and send a bathing suit / change of clothes and a towel.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
We plan to offer curbside drop-off (730-9am) and pick-up (4-6pm). If you need to park, there are designated spots in the parking lot in front of the school. Overflow parking is available in the church lot across the street.
Featured in the Washington Post Express 2016
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.