Why do I love Steve & Kate's?
I joined the Steve & Kate's Camp family in DC because I am a native Washingtonian that believes in the power of community, diversity, and creativity. I am so proud to go to work every day and meet young people from different backgrounds that come together to build together, learn about each other and themselves, and dream big. - Allison
The Site director and the staff were outstanding. All the staff were properly trained and honestly engaged with the kids everyday. My daughter has attended other camps and she noted that the staff here were great and involved, they also remembered her name each day. I appreciated that my kid was not just a number but a real person. - Lesley S. (DC parent)
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about DC - Capitol Hill
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
June 19 - August 4 at Van Ness Elementary
August 7 - August 18 at The Community Center at Capitol Quarter
(1000 5th Street SE, DC -- across the street from Van Ness Elementary)
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Information coming soon.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.