What if kids grew up knowing they were limitless?
What if they found the confidence to make choices that might differ from those around them? What if they had the chance to be led by their curiosity to uncharted territory? Kids have the potential to amaze us when we give them the space to explore. Not only that, but they might even grow up to be adults creating change which will better our world. Kids are built to discover, and I’m thrilled to be here cheering on the pioneers while learning alongside them. - Colleen
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Evanston
- Our first day of camp is June 13th, which is a Tuesday.
- Camp Entrance is on Hinman Avenue, through the entrance to Currey Park. Parents are encouraged to find street parking if interested in taking a tour, otherwise for drop-off and pick-up, you may leave your car in the cutout on Hinman Avenue.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Please look for street parking. For quick drop-offs and pick-ups, you can briefly park in the cutout on Hinman Ave.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.