Living the dream.
My first job out of high school was with Steve & Kate's Camp. I would wake up at 5:30 am and jump out of bed - I couldn't wait to get to work! Nothing matched the wonder and satisfaction I got from guiding a young camper through the basics of a project only to watch them surpass my knowledge by the end of summer. The freedom I learned to give young humans at camp revolutionized the way I came to think of all my relationships: the most powerful path toward human growth is the one that gives us the freedom to learn for ourselves what we have to offer. I'm living my dream and I can't wait to see your kiddo live theirs!
773-219-0501 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- Our playground is a public park and, therefore, shared with the community. There may be times when it is unavailable to campers for certain portions of the day.
- In addition to the playground, our site offers a field and blacktop for organized outside activities.
- We are happy to accommodate providing food for children who need Kosher options. Please be in contact with Hannah (the director) ahead of time to confirm your dates of attendance in order for there to be food available.
- We will offer Pitchburst - our water special - on especially hot days. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Evanston
- Our first day of camp is June 12th, which is a Tuesday.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Please look for street parking. For quick drop-offs and pick-ups, you can briefly park in the cutout on Hinman Ave.
Buy 1 or more$120 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(48 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device