A place for kids to learn who they really are.
Everyone knows that kids go to school to learn about the world, but camp is where kids go to learn about themselves. I want our camp to be a place where children can follow their passions, feel safe, and get a little silly; a place where athletes, artists, and pioneers explore their inner genius and make new friends. I can't wait to talk to you about all things camp!
973-587-8420 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- This summer Steve & Kate's Camp is teaming up with the Inclusive Movement Center at Cornerstone Montclair to offer amazing classes to campers aged 6-8. The Inclusive Movement Center specializes in Ninja Warrior and Obstacle Course Training experiences for kids of all abilities. Simply put, movement should be “For Everyone, With Everyone”. Classes are $20 a session (to be paid directly to the IMC).
- Our outdoor space also features a playground and gaga pit!
- On campus parking is available immediately as you enter campus (off Lorraine Avenue) along the right hand side of the school driveway. There are also non-metered parking spaces available on Park Street, located at the exit of the school driveway. To locate non-metered parking, exit the school campus and turn right. Spaces are available along both sides of Park Street.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Montclair
- This location requires additional medical information before attending for your first day. Please click the link for the Online Orientation below and look for NJ in the drop down box at the top of the page.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer and Kickball
Dodgeball and Coneball
Hockey and Pillow Polo
Capture the Flag and Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Amore Pizza by Jack Calandra.
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Pasta Marinara - pasta with a red sauce from Amore Pizza by Jack Calandra. (VG,EF, SF, can be made GF and DF)
- Meatball Sub - meatballs, marinara sauce on a roll from Amore Pizza by Jack Calandra. (SF)
- Bagels - Plain, everything, or cinnamon raisin bagel with your choice of plain, vegetable or lox cream cheese from Beyond the Bagel. (VG, SF, EF, and can be made DF).
- Cheese Quesadilla - cheese and tortilla from Tinga. (VG, SF)
- Rice, Cheese, and Bean Burrito - rice, beans, and cheese wrapped up in a wheat tortilla from Tinga. from Tinga (VG, DF, SF, and can be made DF)
- Grilled Cheese - grilled cheese with tomato from Amore Pizza by Jack Calandra. (VG, SF)
- Fried Chicken Sandwich - lightly breaded fried chicken sandwich with marinara from Amore Pizza by Jack Calandra. (SF, can be made DF without parmesan cheese)
- Hummus Platter - hummus platter with falafel, carrots, and pita from Stamna Greek Taverna. (VG, DF, SF, and gluten free without pita)a
- Gyro - Lamb gyro with lettuce, onion, tomato and tzatziki from Stamna Greek Taverna. (DF, SF)
Jun 25 - Aug 24, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
On campus parking is available immediately as you enter campus (off Lorraine Avenue) along the right hand side of the school driveway. There are also non-metered parking spaces available on Park Street, located at the exit of the school driveway. To locate non-metered parking, exit the school campus and turn right. Spaces are available along both sides of Park Street.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device