A place for kids to learn who they really are.
Everyone knows that kids go to school to learn about the world, but camp is where kids go to learn about themselves. I want our camp to be a place where children can follow their passions, feel safe, and get a little silly; a place where athletes, artists, and pioneers explore their inner genius and make new friends. I can't wait to talk to you about all things camp! - Andrew
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Montclair
- This location requires additional medical information before attending for your first day. Please click the link for the Online Orientation below and look for NJ in the drop down box at the top of the page.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 25 - Aug 24, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
On campus parking is available immediately as you enter campus (off Lorraine Avenue) along the right hand side of the school driveway. There are also non-metered parking spaces available on Park Street, located at the exit of the school driveway. To locate non-metered parking, exit the school campus and turn right. Spaces are available along both sides of Park Street.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.