STEVE & KATE'S ATLANTA - DATES: Jun 3 - Aug 2, 2019 ADDRESS: The Galloway School, 215 W. Wieuca Road NW, Atlanta
Atlanta Summer Camp
Kids love choices. We love giving them choices! I'm excited to bring Steve and Kate's to Atlanta for the first time. As the father of a young child, I know how important flexibility is. With our flexible day passes and self-directed schedule, we will be sure to have something for every family!
Drew Wancket, Self-Director
Parking is available next to the Arnold Building of Middle Learning.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, sushi, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Inflatable Obstacle Course - Campers live out their American Ninja Warrior fantasies as they duck, dive and roll their way through a giant inflatable obstacle.
Stadium – Jump into a game of hockey, soccer, dodgeball, or pillow polo inside of our custom inflatable stadium designed to amplify the action!
Inflatable Slip and Slide - Cool off in style on our giant inflatable slip and slide. Check with the Director to find out when this will be scheduled, and bring a swimsuit and towel if your child would like to participate.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.