STEVE & KATE'S CORTE MADERA · DATES: Jun 17 - Aug 16, 2019 · ADDRESS: The Cove School, 330 Golden Hind Passage, Corte Madera, CA
Corte Madera Summer Camp
I can't believe this will be my 8th summer with Steve & Kate's! Prior to working at Steve & Kate's, I had an extensive background in coaching at the youth, high school and college levels and have always loved the team and community building aspect that came with it. I'm excited to be back at The Cove School for our 2nd year to continue to create a bigger Steve & Kate's community where we all share similar interests in how our flexible program and self directed philosophy help nurture your child's creative development.
Parking for Curbside drop-off and pick-up will be on Golden Hind Passage. Please do not park and enter on Paradise Dr/baseball field parking lot.
CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our educational camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
Buy 1 or more
$110 per day
Buy 5 or more
$100 per day
Buy 20 or more
$90 per day
$2,700 per child
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Tours will be available between 8:00-9:30am daily wth the last tour starting at 9:15am.
- Weather permitting, water activities will be offered Tuesdays & Thursdays. Please bring a swimsuit and towel if your camper would like to participate.
- A massive climbing web that will be open when studios are not. (8-9:30am, 12:30-1pm, 4-5:30pm)
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CORTE MADERA
- There will be curbside check-in stations available in the morning from 8:00 am to 9:45 am. If you arrive outside of these hours, please check-in and check-out in our camp HQ.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
RECREATIONAL SUMMER CAMP FEATURES
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their three Recreational Features, so feel free to contact your Director or look at the Daily Features schedule below to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Inflatable Obstacle Race- This pumped-up pop-up primetime-inspired arena is just the dual duel your camper was waiting for! Side-by-side lanes allow for head-to-head battles of Steve & Kate’s own Team Chuckie versus Team Kahali, but everyone wins when they’re climbing, tunneling, and bouncing their way through this fun-flatable course.
Zorb Racing- Get your Zorb on! Climb inside of one of these giant 10' inflatable hamster balls, and race down our inflated track to see who wins!
Climbing Wall- Race to the top of the mobile Climbing Wall and soak up the view. Camp looks beautiful from 20' in the air. Closed toe shoes recommended for participation.
DAILY SUMMER CAMP FEATURES
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.