STEVE & KATE'S CORTE MADERA · DATES: June 17 - August 16, 2019 · ADDRESS: The Cove School, 330 Golden Hind Passage, Corte Madera, CA
Corte Madera Summer Camp
I can't believe this will be my 8th summer with Steve & Kate's! Prior to working at Steve & Kate's, I had an extensive background in coaching at the youth, high school and college levels and have always loved the team and community building aspect that came with it. I'm excited to be back at The Cove School for our 2nd year to continue to create a bigger Steve & Kate's community where we all share similar interests in how our flexible program and self directed philosophy help nurture your child's creative development.
Parking for Curbside drop-off and pick-up will be on Golden Hind Passage. Please do not park and enter on Paradise Dr/baseball field parking lot.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Tours will be available between 8:00-9:30am daily wth the last tour starting at 9:15am.
- Weather permitting, water activities will be offered Tuesdays & Thursdays. Please bring a swimsuit and towel if your camper would like to participate.
- A massive climbing web that will be open when studios are not. (8-9:30am, 12:30-1pm, 4-5:30pm)
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CORTE MADERA
- There will be curbside check-in stations available in the morning from 8:00 am to 9:45 am. If you arrive outside of these hours, please check-in and check-out in our camp HQ.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Inflatable Ninja Arena
This pumped-up pop-up primetime-inspired arena is just the dual duel your aspiring ninja warrior was waiting for! Side-by-side lanes allow for head-to-head battles, but everyone wins when they’re climbing, tunneling, and bouncing their way through this fun-flatable course.
Get your Zorb on! Climb inside of one of these giant 10' inflatable hamster balls, and race down our inflated track to see who wins!
Race to the top of the mobile Climbing Wall and soak up the view. Camp looks beautiful from 20' in the air. Closed toe shoes recommended for participation.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.