STEVE & KATE'S CORTE MADERA · DATES: Jun 15 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: The Cove School, 330 Golden Hind Passage, Corte Madera, CA
Corte Madera Summer Camp
I can't believe this will be my 9th summer with Steve & Kate's! Prior to working at Steve & Kate's, I had an extensive background in coaching at the youth, high school and college levels and have always loved the team and community building aspect that came with it. I'm excited to be back at The Cove School for our 3rd year to continue to create a bigger Steve & Kate's community where we all share similar interests in how our flexible program and self directed philosophy help nurture your child's creative development.
June 15 - August 14, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Parking for Curbside drop-off and pick-up will be on Golden Hind Passage. Please do not park and enter on Paradise Dr/baseball field parking lot.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Tours will be available between 8:00-9:30am daily wth the last tour starting at 9:15am.
- Weather permitting, water activities will be offered Tuesdays & Thursdays. Please bring a swimsuit and towel if your camper would like to participate.
- A massive climbing web that will be open when studios are not. (8-9:30am, 12:30-1pm, 4-5:30pm)
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CORTE MADERA
- There will be curbside check-in stations available in the morning from 8:00 am to 9:45 am. If you arrive outside of these hours, please check-in and check-out in our camp HQ.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Summer Activities for every interest.
We're giving 2020 activities a total facelift. In December, we'll pull back the curtain for the grand reveal.
In the meantime, check out the 2019 activities below for the before picture.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 Menu Details Coming Soon