STEVE & KATE'S DENVER · DATES: June 10 - August 16, 2019 · ADDRESS: The Logan School for Creative Learning, 1005 Yosemite Street, Denver
Limited parking is available in the "loop" just north of the school. Additional parking is available in the northwest lot behind the gym. Look for the pop up tent for Curbside check in/out.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We are lucky to have the use of a few green grassy outdoor fields and a big gym for our sports and all-camp activities!
- We offer our Slip N Slide on Tuesdays and Thursdays so bring a swimsuit! We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Here in Colorado we often have afternoon storm bursts. If lightning is involved, we will go into lightning drill and everyone will be inside. If this occurs during your pickup time, if it is safe, you may come inside at the door by the playground.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The state of Colorado mandates that all campers attending this location provide some additional paperwork. Click the button below to find out more.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD by October 15, 2019 in order to attend our Denver location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.