STEVE & KATE'S DENVER · DATES: July 27 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: The Logan School for Creative Learning, 1005 Yosemite Street, Denver, CO
Denver Summer Day Camp
Camp life is needed more than ever—to make real connections in person. Read below to find out more about our plans for this summer and how we'll manage to keep kids safe and have fun.
Due to limited indoor space available to us at The Logan School it is likely that some groups will be outside in separate wedding style tents. We will be able to utilize the gym in the case of inclement weather for social distanced passive activities as well as indoor bathrooms.
DENVER CAMP BASICS
July 27 - August 14, 2020
In Colorado, campers must be turning 5 years old by Oct. 15th, 2020 to attend.
Registration will be in weekly blocks, instead of by the day. It’s the first time in 40 years that we won’t be able to allow campers to do daily drop-in. As much as we’d love to be able to have campers join us for just a day or two each week, we won’t be able to fill their spot on missed days. So, please, give us five. That being said, we know that things happen. If your kid does miss a day, we’ll still refund it automatically—COVID may impact flexibility, but it won’t impact what is fair. Fees include pizza, snacks and all hours 8:30am to 5:30pm.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Due to limited indoor space available to us at The Logan School it is likely that some groups will be outside in separate wedding style tents. We will be able to utilize the gym in the case of inclement weather for social distanced passive activities as well as indoor bathrooms.
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here for Colorado state required medical forms to fill out before attending camp.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD by October 15, 2020 in order to attend our Denver camp location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
- Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
Food is a big deal for us. So is having camp be an all-inclusive experience. We plan to offer lunch and snacks; we just need to do so in a manner that fits with safety guidelines and the logistics of our new normal. While we may add options later, we know that we can deliver on campers' favorite item—pizza! Hot from ovens and into sealed boxes, we can get this item into kids' hands without worry. You can, of course, choose to pack something instead or as a supplement, but pizza will be there. We will also offer an array of snacks for kids to nosh on throughout the day. All snacks will arrive to each stable group in closed packages. We will announce the specific line up in the following weeks, but rest assured, tummies will be full.