STEVE & KATE'S DENVER · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: The Logan School for Creative Learning, 1005 Yosemite Street, Denver, CO
DENVER CAMP BASICS
Summer Camp Dates
June 8 - August 14, 2020
Camp Closed Friday July 3, 2020
Need more summer camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
In Colorado, we welcome campers between the ages of 5-12.
Parking at Denver Camp Location
Limited parking is available in the "loop" just north of the school. Additional parking is available in the northwest lot behind the gym. Look for the pop up tent for Curbside check in/out.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Camp fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We are lucky to have the use of a few green grassy outdoor fields and a big gym for our sports and all-camp activities!
- We offer a water feature each day in the afternoons so bring a swimsuit! We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Here in Colorado we often have afternoon storm bursts. If lightning is involved, we will go into lightning drill and everyone will be inside. If this occurs during your pickup time, if it is safe, you may come inside to Camp HQ at the gym door.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here for Colorado state required medical forms to fill out before attending camp.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD by October 15, 2020 in order to attend our Denver camp location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Summer Activities for every interest.
We're giving 2020 activities a total facelift. In December, we'll pull back the curtain for the grand reveal.
In the meantime, check out the 2019 activities below for the before picture.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
V = Vegetarian, VV = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 menu coming soon.