STEVE & KATE'S DENVER · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: The Logan School for Creative Learning, 1005 Yosemite Street, Denver, CO
DENVER CAMP BASICS
Summer Camp Dates
June 8 - August 14, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more summer camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In Colorado, campers must be turning 5 years old by Oct. 15th, 2020 to attend.
Parking at Denver Camp Location
Limited parking is available in the "loop" just north of the school. Additional parking is available in the northwest lot behind the gym. Look for the pop up tent for Curbside check in/out.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Camp fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We are lucky to have the use of a few green grassy outdoor fields and a big gym for our sports and all-camp activities!
- We offer a water feature each day in the afternoons so bring a swimsuit! We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Here in Colorado we often have afternoon storm bursts. If lightning is involved, we will go into lightning drill and everyone will be inside. If this occurs during your pickup time, if it is safe, you may come inside to Camp HQ at the gym door.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here for Colorado state required medical forms to fill out before attending camp.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD by October 15, 2020 in order to attend our Denver camp location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.