STEVE & KATE'S FREMONT · DATES: June 10 - August 2, 2019 · ADDRESS: BASIS Independent Fremont, 3300 Kearney Street, Fremont
There is a parking lot on site. During the summer, families will enter through the doors for the cafeteria, which is facing the parking lot, not the street.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Our outdoor play area features a play structure, a turf field, and basketball courts, which will allow us to lead all kinds of different games and activities outside!
- Our Central Fremont location is incredibly convenient and accessible for families, with a parking lot on site and a Bart station within walking distance.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Smart Karts - Get behind the wheel of one of Silicon Valley's latest and greatest inventions: the first electric smart-kart for kids. Helmets are required and will be provided if needed, but we highly encourage you to bring your own.
Gaga - The name of the game and also how campers feel about it: Gaga! This fan fave is essentially a high energy dodgeball-style game played in an octagonal pit. There may be 8 sides to this arena, but one opinion...gaga!
Aquablaster - Get pepped and prepped to get pumped - and get going! The Aquablaster is a head-to-head sprint for splash, as two competitors race to be the first to fill and then explode a water balloon over the other. It’s a rush to make it rain and cool down with the quickness. Check with the Director or the schedule below to learn when it’s a water play day, and then all you need is a swimsuit and towel to hydrate-participate!
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.