STEVE & KATE'S MONTCLAIR · DATES: Jun 22- Aug 21, 2020 · ADDRESS: Lacordaire Academy, 155 Lorraine Avenue, Montclair, NJ
Montclair Summer Camp
Everyone knows that kids go to school to learn about the world, but camp is where kids go to learn about themselves. I want our camp to be a place where children can follow their passions, feel safe, and get a little silly; a place where athletes, artists, and pioneers explore their inner genius and make new friends. I can't wait to talk to you about all things camp!
June 22 - August 21, 2020
Camp Closed Friday July 3, 2020
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
In New Jersey, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
On campus parking is available immediately as you enter campus (off Lorraine Avenue) along the right hand side of the school driveway. There are also non-metered parking spaces available on Park Street, located at the exit of the school driveway. To locate non-metered parking, exit the school campus and turn right. Spaces are available along both sides of Park Street.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- This summer Steve & Kate's Camp is teaming up with the Inclusive Movement Center at Cornerstone Montclair to offer amazing classes to campers aged 5-10. The Inclusive Movement Center specializes in Ninja Warrior and Obstacle Course Training experiences for kids of all abilities. Simply put, movement should be “For Everyone, With Everyone.” Classes are $20 a session (to be paid directly to the IMC). Click here for more information, and please reach out directly to the IMC with questions regarding the program or registration.
- Our outdoor space also features a playground and gaga pit!
- On-campus parking is available immediately as you enter campus (off Lorraine Avenue) along the right-hand side of the school driveway. There are also non-metered parking spaces available on Park Street, located at the exit of the school driveway. To locate non-metered parking, exit the school campus and turn right. Spaces are available along both sides of Park Street.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here to complete New Jersey state- required forms before attending camp, as well as read the Paperwork FAQs. Please click the link for the Online Orientation below to find out more.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Summer Activities for every interest.
We're giving 2020 activities a total facelift. In December, we'll pull back the curtain for the grand reveal.
In the meantime, check out the 2019 activities below for the before picture.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
V = Vegetarian, VV = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 Menu Details Coming Soon