STEVE & KATE'S MONTCLAIR · DATES: Jun 22- Aug 21, 2020 · ADDRESS: Lacordaire Academy, 155 Lorraine Avenue, Montclair, NJ
Montclair Summer Camp
Everyone knows that kids go to school to learn about the world, but camp is where kids go to learn about themselves. I want our camp to be a place where children can follow their passions, feel safe, and get a little silly; a place where athletes, artists, and pioneers explore their inner genius and make new friends. I can't wait to talk to you about all things camp!
June 22 - August 21, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In New Jersey, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
On campus parking is available immediately as you enter campus (off Lorraine Avenue) along the right hand side of the school driveway. There are also non-metered parking spaces available on Park Street, located at the exit of the school driveway. To locate non-metered parking, exit the school campus and turn right. Spaces are available along both sides of Park Street.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Our outdoor space also features a playground and gaga pit!
- On-campus parking is available immediately as you enter campus (off Lorraine Avenue) along the right-hand side of the school driveway. There are also non-metered parking spaces available on Park Street, located at the exit of the school driveway. To locate non-metered parking, exit the school campus and turn right. Spaces are available along both sides of Park Street.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here to complete New Jersey state- required forms before attending camp, as well as read the Paperwork FAQs. Please click the link for the Online Orientation below to find out more.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.