STEVE & KATE'S OAK PARK RIVER FOREST · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: St. Vincent Ferrer School, 1515 Lathrop Avenue, River Forest, IL
OPRF Summer Camp
After a long history of running camps, I have learned that my favorite part is seeing kids smile, hearing them laugh, watching the counselors entertain, and of course, making memories to last a lifetime. It is such a pleasure to be apart of this community. If you see me around, say "hey!" If you don't, then shoot me a note or give me a call, and I'll find you! I'm here to make this summer and this community better than it ever has been, and I will go to the ends of the earth to make that happen.
Daily drop off and pick up will occur through the South door of the school, facing Le Moyne Pkwy on the corner of Lathrop Ave. This door will be our main and only entrance for camp.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We ask that each camper bring a labeled, reusable water bottle daily. This will help us cut down on our use of non-recyclable plastic cups.
- Our outdoor space boasts a large grass field, play structure and blacktop space.
- Water activities will be available on hot and sunny days after lunch. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- This location serves Dark Matter Coffee in the lobby for parents each morning. Enjoy!
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- For Pick-up & Drop-off please use the doors located on LeMoyne.
- If you arrive after 9:30am, please ring the doorbell located on the doors located at LeMoyne.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.