STEVE & KATE'S OAK PARK RIVER FOREST - DATES: June 10 - August 16, 2019; ADDRESS: St. Vincent Ferrer School, 1515 Lathrop Avenue, River Forest
OPRF Summer Camp
After a long history of running camps, I have learned that my favorite part is seeing kids smile, hearing them laugh, watching the counselors entertain, and of course, making memories to last a lifetime. It is such a pleasure to be apart of this community. If you see me around, say "hey!" If you don't, then shoot me a note or give me a call, and I'll find you! I'm here to make this summer and this community better than it ever has been, and I will go to the ends of the earth to make that happen.
Daily drop off and pick up will occur through the South door of the school, facing Le Moyne Pkwy on the corner of Lathrop Ave. This door will be our main and only entrance for camp.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Our outdoor space boasts a large grass field, play structure and blacktop space.
- Water activities will be available on hot and sunny days until lunch. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- For Pick-up & Drop-off please use the doors located on LeMoyne.
- If you arrive after 9:30am, please ring the doorbell located on the doors located at LeMoyne.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.