STEVE & KATE'S SF - NOE VALLEY BREAK · DATES: Mar 25-29, 2019 · ADDRESS: Alvarado Elementary, 625 Douglass St., SF, CA
SF Noe Valley Break Week
We are excited to launch Steve & Kate's BREAK in San Francisco. Last
summer, I ran the SF Sunset location and I'll be joined at BREAK by the new
Director for Noe Valley. Don't hesitate to reach out with questions, to
schedule a coffee date, or to talk about whatever is on your mind. We love
connecting with our families, and look forward to seeing you this BREAK.
Jess Handibode, Self-Director
Juliet Reingold, Self-Director
Pete Demyanovich, Self-Director
Street parking is available. Please enter the campus on Douglass street for Check-In.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We've got a newly renovated Multi Use room with hardwood floors and a stage. This is where the bulk of the workshops at BREAK will take place.
- Alvarado has large outdoor play spaces that we'll cover in Winter with weatherproof wedding style tents to ensure kids have a chance to be active in sports and recreational play.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our BREAK locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest
Workshops are spaces within BREAK ™ designed for creative exploration.
Stop-motion animation, textiles, crafting, coding, robotics, a maker space, sports, music, and so much more.
Each Break week, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features.
Jurassic Adventure - Climbing volcanoes and escaping giant T. Rexes is all in a day's work at Steve & Kate's when you enter the massive pre-historic themed Jurassic Adventure inflatable. (Available for Winter Break only.)
Climbing Wall - Race to the top of the mobile Climbing Wall and soak up the view. Camp looks beautiful from 20' in the air. Closed toe shoes recommended for participation. (Available for Spring Break only.)
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Cheese Pizza - Classic slice of cheese pizza (VG, SF, EF)
Hamburger - Classic hamburger with ketchup (DF)
Mac & Cheese -Our cheesy version of an American classic. (VG, EF)
RBC Burrito -Delicious rice, bean and cheese burrito wrapped in a flour tortilla (VG, EF, SF)
Cheese Quesadilla - Flour Tortilla, Cheese (VG, SF, EF)
Orange Chicken and white rice - (EF)