I believe creativity, exploration, and play are the best tools for kids to realize their full potential and Steve & Kate’s is the playground of possibilities.
I bring over 15 years of experience working with amazing kids to my role at Steve & Kate’s, from managing camp to teaching art, turning youthful ideas into epic events, and juggling to promote healthy lifestyles. Life’s a garden, and I dig it. I'm looking forward to a summer filled with curiosity and adventure, huge fits of laughter, small choices that may take extraordinary acts of bravery, and awesome mistakes that inspire more creativity and learning. I trust your kids to rise to challenge. Can't wait to meet them!
Let's connect to talk about camp!
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Brooklyn - Williamsburg
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- A weekly schedule for Specials will be posted on this Williamsburg page. Check below to see when your favorite Specials will be brought out!
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Curbside Drop Off
There is limited street parking by the school, but curbside drop-off is available for those who need it! Please find parking to check in on the first day. After your first day, if dropping off at curbside, feel free to pull up to drop off but don't take off till you get the thumbs up from a staff member!
The L train to Bedford or Lorimer, and the G train to Metropolitan are an easy walking distance from the school. The B62, Q59, and B24 are also options close by.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.