READY FOR SUMMER?
In addition to this location, Steve & Kate’s Camp has dozens of others across 8 states and DC, so no matter where life takes you this summer, there should be one near you. As well as convenient locations, we’ll do you one better. You can attend any location that is still accepting registrations at the time you enroll. No need for advance notice—your Day Passes and Memberships are good at any location. Please note: Specific dates vary by location and are subject to change depending on school calendars. All camp locations are closed on Wednesday, July 4th, 2018.
The Site director and the staff were outstanding. All the staff were properly trained and honestly engaged with the kids everyday. My daughter has attended other camps and she noted that the staff here were great and involved, they also remembered her name each day. I appreciated that my kid was not just a number but a real person. - Lesley S. (DC parent)
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about DC - Capitol Hill
- Our host school has an awesome turf field and play structure, so there's lots of room for specials and water activities in the crazy DC heat.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 18 - Aug 3, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Need more camp? DC families are welcome to join us in Alexandria (Note: There is additional paperwork needed in VA).
There is no parking lot at this location. All families must find street parking. We will use the 5th Street SE building entrance for check-in and check-out.
Sign up to our email list to receive updates on all events.
On Thursday, January 25, 2018, stop by the Steve and Kate's Camp booth to meet Julia and Pam. We will share with you and your campers what an amazing summer we are going to have in 2018.
Last year the JO Wilson Elementary School PTA brought 40 of the finest camps in DC, Maryland, and Virginia to share information on a wide variety of spring break and summer activities, ranging from traditional camps to academic, arts, music, and special interest camps.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.