I believe in the magic of childhood.
It's hard to believe this will be my fifth year working year-round with Steve & Kate's, and I couldn't be more excited about camp this coming summer! Each season I look forward to creating an exciting, inclusive environment for all of our kids- where they feel safe to be themselves and free to discover new things.
Welcoming families, whether brand new, or returning year after year, I love getting to know our Seattle community. I truly enjoy witnessing and supporting our campers at play, while learning through discovery, and ultimately gaining confidence by trusting in themselves.
I can't wait to see what new creative adventures, acts of bravery, and hilarious moments unfold in 2018. Childhood certainly is magical; let the fun begin! - Angela
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Seattle
- Important Safety Warning: When exiting the circle drive by car after dropping off or picking up your children, please observe the "Wrong Way" and "Do Not Enter" signs. To ensure safety for all parents and campers, do not exit through the entrance drive. Also, do not park in spaces marked "Gage" and "Bright Water Waldorf School," Steve & Kate's shares the lot with these groups. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Send your child with a water bottle each day with their name clearly marked on it.
- Pack a towel and swimsuit (or change of clothes) with their name clearly marked on them if they plan to participate in water activities.
- Carnival happens on our last day of camp! Don't miss the party on August 17.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Please use the circle drive in front of the school for drop-off & pick-up. Free street parking along 10th Ave and the surrounding areas, as well as 5 spaces in the drive are available. Please do not park in the spaces reserved for Gage Art Academy and Bright Water Waldorf School. For your convenience, we offer quick curbside drop-off & pick-up.
2017 Golden Teddy Award Finalist
Also Golden Teddy Award Finalist for 2016 and 2015
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.