STEVE & KATE'S ARLINGTON · DATES: Jun 22 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: St. Thomas More Cathedral School, 105 N. Thomas St., Arlington, VA
Arlington Summer Camp
I believe that children should have the freedom and tools to explore what they are passionate about. And if they don't know what they're passionate about yet - all the more reason for us to give them the tools and support they need to feel confident in exploring all that camp has to offer! I am so excited to work with all of the fashionistas, coders, chefs, actors, directors, and singers at Steve & Kate's Camp in Arlington this summer!
June 22 - August 14, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In Virginia, campers must be turning 5 years old by Sept. 30th, 2020 to attend.
Parking information is coming soon.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Kindly keep all personal electronic devices and valuables at the homestead. We don't want them to get lost or damaged. If your child absolutely must bring an electronic device to camp, be sure to check it in at HQ upon arrival where we'll keep it safe and warm. Campers are always welcome to stop by HQ and access a cell phone whenever needed- and then check that puppy back in until departure.
- Bicycles can be locked up on campus but cannot be used during the camp day, as well as rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, etc.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp.
NEW CAMPER? Click here for Virginia state-required paperwork to fill out before attending your first day.
RETURNING CAMPER? Click here for Virigina state-required paperwork to fill out before your first day.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD by September 30, 2020 in order to attend our Arlington camp location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.