STEVE & KATE'S BOSTON - DATES: June 24 - August 16, 2019; ADDRESS: The Winsor School, 103 Pilgrim Rd, Boston
Boston Summer Camp
I'm headed into my second Summer with Steve & Kate's Camp and could not be more excited for what lies ahead! Every camper steps onto our campus with their own unique set of interests and ideas, and it's my job to make sure they have the support they need to be as creative as humanly possible while having the time of their lives along the way. I've always gravitated towards people and their one-of-a-kind perspectives, which essentially makes a self-directed summer camp my happy place. Looking forward to a great Summer 2019. See you there!
This camp must comply with regulations of Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Boston Health Department.
The camp entrance is to the left of the front doors of The Winsor School- in the new athletic complex. Use 99 Pilgrim Rd as the address in your GPS to take you to the front of the building. Parking is available at the front of the school for drop off and pick up. Rolling drop off is also available right a curbside- just drop 'em and go!
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Camp will be in a different part of the school this year, making for a more cohesive studio set up. The entrance will be the same though!
- The Winsor campus is completely fenced in and incredibly safe, with full time security at the entrance!
- We will not be using the turf fields at Winsor but will have access to tons of great open grass space.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Boston families must submit additional paperwork before they are able to attend. All required paperwork can be found on the Massachusetts tab of the Online Orientation (linked below).
- Due to restrictions outside our control, families in Boston will not be able to purchase single Day Passes. We encourage families to purchase 5 Day Passes and know that our automatic refund policy will take care of any unused days.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Specials details coming soon.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.