STEVE & KATE'S BOULDER - DATES: May 28 - Aug 2, 2019 ADDRESS: University Hill Elementary School, 956 16th Street, Boulder, CO 80302
Boulder Summer Camp
I am so excited to be opening Steve & Kate's Camp in Boulder. My background is in education and I've always worked with kids. From coaching soccer, to working at an arts camp (I love all things art!), camp is just another part of my journey. I love being active and can't wait to get a chance to meet your kids this summer!
There is front lot and side street for drop off and pick up. Look for the tent for Curbside check in and out!
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The state of Colorado mandates that all campers attending this location provide some additional paperwork. Click the button below to find out more.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD by October 15, 2019 in order to attend our Boulder location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, sushi, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.