STEVE & KATE'S SUMMER CAMP BOULDER · DATES: 2020 Dates Coming Soon · ADDRESS: TBD
Boulder Summer Day Camp
I am so excited to be opening Steve & Kate's Camp in Boulder. My background is in education and I've always worked with kids. From coaching soccer, to working at an arts camp (I love all things art!), camp is just another part of my journey. I love being active and can't wait to get a chance to meet your kids this summer!
THE CAMP BASICS
There is front lot and side street for drop off and pick up at our Boulder camp. Look for the tent for Curbside check in and out!
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Camp fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We are open July 5th! We'll be offering a modified schedule with 4th of July-themed recreational offerings to celebrate the holiday and adjust to lighter than usual attendance. Some of our regular Studios may not be available. To find out more about programming, you can reach out to your Director.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here for Colorado state required forms to fill out before attending camp.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD by October 15, 2019 in order to attend our Boulder location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
- Every day we will have water play, weather permitting, so bring a suit and towel!
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our summer camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, sushi, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 Menu Details Coming Soon