STEVE & KATE'S SUMMER CAMP BOULDER · DATES: May 26 - Jul 31, 2020 · ADDRESS: Manhattan School of Arts, 290 Manhattan Dr, Boulder, CO
Boulder Summer Day Camp
I am so excited to be running Steve & Kate's Camp in Boulder. My background is in education, and I've always worked with kids. From coaching soccer and ice hockey, to working at an arts camp (I love all things art!), camp is just another part of my journey. I love being active and can't wait to get a chance to meet your kids this summer!
THE CAMP BASICS
Summer Camp Dates
May 26 - July 31, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In Colorado, campers must be turning 5 years old by Oct. 15th, 2020 to attend.
There is a parking lot at the front (south side) of our building and camp entrance is one door west of the main building entrance.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Camp fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We offer a water feature every day so bring a swimsuit! We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here for Colorado state required forms to fill out before attending camp.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD by October 15, 2020 in order to attend our Boulder location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.