Steve & Kate's Brooklyn - Cobble Hill DATES: Jun 24 - Aug 23, 2019 ADDRESS: Brooklyn Heights Montessori School, 185 Court St., Brooklyn, NY
More information coming soon.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
Buy 1 or more
Buy 5 or more
Buy 20 or more
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, sushi, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Aquablaster - Get pepped and prepped to get pumped - and get going! The Aquablaster is a head-to-head sprint for splash, as two competitors race to be the first to fill and then explode a water balloon over the other. It’s a rush to make it rain and cool down with the quickness. Check with the Director or the schedule below to learn when it’s a water play day, and then all you need is a swimsuit and towel to hydrate-participate!
Magic Floor - Translate foot-stomping and toe-tapping into an immersive virtual playground. Created by a state-of-the-art interactive overhead projector, the Magic Floor turns steps, jumps and hops into game-changing action.
Gaga - The name of the game and also how campers feel about it: Gaga! This fan fave is essentially a high energy dodgeball-style game played in an octagonal pit. There may be 8 sides to this arena, but one opinion...gaga!
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.