STEVE & KATE'S BROOKLYN - COBBLE HILL KIDS CAMP · DATES: Jun 24 - Aug 23, 2019 ·
ADDRESS: Brooklyn Heights Montessori School, 185 Court St., Brooklyn, NY
Cobble Hill Summer Day Camp
A New York stater growing up, my first city apartment was just down the road in Carroll Gardens and I love the neighborhood camaraderie and culture.
Families should expect the energetic and engaged camp that upper east side and upper west side families have come to expect from my S&K camps, including plenty of amazing staff, fantastic kid-led and kid-inspired programs, projects & productions, and also some pretty sweet karaoke dance parties.
THE CAMP BASICS
Our Brooklyn camp entrance is located curbside on Dean Street right off of Court and easily accessible from the Bergen Street train station.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes for our educational camp and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
Buy 1 or more
Buy 5 or more
Buy 20 or more
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of day camp. Please check the online orientation for more information
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our youth summer camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Camp activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, sushi, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
BROOKLYN CAMP RECREATIONAL FEATURES
Aquablaster- Get pepped and prepped to get pumped - and get going! The Aquablaster is a head-to-head sprint for splash, as two competitors race to be the first to fill and then explode a water balloon over the other. It’s a rush to make it rain and cool down with the quickness. Check with the Director or the schedule below to learn when it’s a water play day at summer camp, and then all you need is a swimsuit and towel to hydrate-participate!
Magic Floor- Translate foot-stomping and toe-tapping into an immersive virtual playground. Created by a state-of-the-art interactive overhead projector, the Magic Floor turns steps, jumps and hops into game-changing action.
Gaga- The name of the game and also how campers feel about it: Gaga! This fan fave is essentially a high energy dodgeball-style game played in an octagonal pit. There may be 8 sides to this arena, but one opinion...gaga!