STEVE & KATE'S CHICAGO - LAKEVIEW - DATES: June 24 - August 23, 2019; ADDRESS: Bell Elementary School, 3730 North Oakley Avenue, Chicago
Lakeview Summer Camp
Three years ago, a friend introduced me to Steve & Kate's. I was immediately drawn to the radical freedom of choice for campers, and the flexibility for the families. I live for camp days with the smell of fresh bread in the air, giggles from friends making films together, and self-actualized heroes running about oblivious to adult judgment and expectations. I nerd out over our philosophy and can talk about it for days (literally). Summer awaits! Can you press fast-forward to June?
Daily drop-off and pick-up will occur at the school's main entrance on Oakley Avenue. This will be our only entrance/exit for camp. Street parking around the school is available on Oakley, Waveland, Claremont and Grace.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Bell's main playground will be ours to use all summer. The north side of the outdoor space that encompasses this playground will be closed to the public when camp is in session.
- All of the space we use at Bell is on the first floor and wheelchair accessible.
- We ask that each camper bring a labeled, reusable water bottle daily. This will help us cut down on our use of non-recyclable plastic cups.
- The slip 'n' slide will be in operation often and especially during hot days (90 degrees and higher). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home & send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel daily if you believe your camper(s) will be tempted to get wet.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Our main and only entrance is off Oakley Avenue. Please look for our curbside check in tent in front of Door 1.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.