Can't wait to get started.
As the new Denver director, I am so excited to be joining the team. My background is in education and I've always worked with kids. From coaching soccer, to working at an arts camp (I love all things art!), camp is just another part of my journey. I love being active and can't wait to get a chance to meet your kids this summer!
720-439-7785 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique things about this location
- We are lucky to have the use of a few green grassy outdoor fields and a big gym for our sports and all-camp activities!
- We offer our Slip N Slide on Tuesdays and Thursdays so bring a swimsuit! We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel. We will sometimes offer our Water Maze on other days but that's not as wet and can be done in regular clothes if your camper wants.
- Here in Colorado we often have afternoon storm bursts. If lightning is involved, we will go into lightning drill and everyone will be inside. If this occurs during your pickup time, if it is safe, you may come inside at the door by the playground.
- We offer Go Karts at our Denver site, we will have helmets but we encourage you to bring yours from home if you wish.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Denver
- The state of Colorado mandates that all campers attending this location provide some additional paperwork. Click the button below to find out more.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD BEFORE THEIR FIRST DAY in order to attend our Denver location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - Classic Pudge Brothers cheesy pizza
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Chicken tamale - Delicious chicken tamale in mild red sauce (GF, SF, EF, DF)
- Bean tostada - Tostada shell with refried beans, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes (GF, SF, EF, VG, DF possible)
- Hamburger with french fries - Beef hamburger with lettuce, tomato and crinkle cut french fries (SF, EF, DF)
- Chicken nuggets with french fries - Crunchy chicken nuggets and crinkle cut fries (SF, EF, DF)
- Spaghetti with marinara and cheese - Spaghetti with classic marinara and cheese (SF, EF, VG, DF available upon request)
- Chicken caesar salad - Salad with croutons, parmesan cheese, chicken and Caesar dressing (VG, SF)
- Cheese quesadilla - Melted white cheese between two deliciously fried flour tortillas (EF, SF, VG)
- BBQ boneless chicken wings - Tasty boneless chicken wings with bbq sauce on top (SF, EF, DF, GF)
- Chicken and beef fried rice - Eggs, peas, carrots, chicken and beef all mixed into delicious fried rice (DF, GF)
- Veggie lo mein - Stir-fried soft wheat noodles with bean sprouts, onion, scallions, and carrots (SF, EF, VG)
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Limited parking is available in the "loop" just north of the school. Additional parking is available in the northwest lot behind the gym. Look for the pop up tent for Curbside check in/out.
Buy 1 or more$105 per day
Buy 5 or more$95 per day
Buy 20 or more$85 per day
Membership$2,550 per child
(44 days of camp)