STEVE & KATE'S MANHATTAN - LOWER MANHATTAN · DATES: June 24 - August 23, 2019 · ADDRESS: Blue School, 241 Water St, New York
Lower Manhattan Summer Camp
I believe creativity, exploration, and play are the best tools for kids to realize their full potential and Steve & Kate’s is the playground of possibilities. I bring over 15 years of experience working with amazing kids to my role at Steve & Kate’s, from managing camp to teaching art, turning youthful ideas into epic events, and juggling to promote healthy lifestyles. Life’s a garden, and I dig it. I'm looking forward to a summer filled with curiosity and adventure, huge fits of laughter, small choices that may take extraordinary acts of bravery, and awesome mistakes that inspire more creativity and learning. I trust your kids to rise to challenge. Can't wait to meet them!
Blue School is located in the South Street Seaport neighborhood of Downtown NYC. The school is easily accessible by the 2/3/A/C/4/5/J/Z trains to Fulton Street, the 6 train to Brooklyn Bridge and the E train to World Trade Center. Brooklyn families may also travel by the East River Ferry to Wall Street Pier 11. There is no designated parking for the school. Families will need to use standard street parking or may pay to use the parking lot across the street.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
Buy 1 or more
Buy 5 or more
Buy 20 or more
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Instead of the Breadmaking Studio, we'll be piloting the Sushi Studio. Get ready to roll!
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- Curbside drop-off (7:30am-9:30am) and curbside pick-up (4:00pm-6:00pm) will occur right inside the main school entrance at 241 Water Street.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, sushi, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Inflatable Slip and Slide
Add some slide to your stride and cool off in style with our giant inflatable slip and slide. Check with the Director or the schedule below to learn when it’s a water play day, and then all you need is a swimsuit and towel to hydrate-participate!
Modular Sports Combo
The fun forecast foresees a triple threat of athletic entertainment ahead, as this combo course is coming in full-speed! Wind-up and perfect that pitch during a little target practice, read the blitz and make plays from the pocket on the football field, and makes waves as the new Splash Brother - or Sister! - by working on your jumpshot. When your sports tastes span the entire menu, get a bite-sized portion across the scoreboard with this baller buffet.
The name of the game and also how campers feel about it: Gaga! This fan fave is essentially a high energy dodgeball-style game played in an octagonal pit. There may be 8 sides to this arena, but one opinion...gaga!
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.