STEVE & KATE'S MANHATTAN - UPPER EAST SIDE · DATES: Jun 17 - Aug 16, 2019 · ADDRESS: Trevor Day School - Upper School, 312 East 95th Street, NY
Limited Street Parking. Take the 6 or Q train to 96th Street or the crosstown M96 bus to 2nd Ave.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes for our educational camp and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
Buy 1 or more
Buy 5 or more
Buy 20 or more
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- For Summer 2019 we'll be back on the 7th and 8th floors of Trevor with an internal grand staircase, allowing more freedom of movement throughout the day.
- Weather permitting, one of our water specials will be offered twice weekly on the brand new, stunning roof deck!
- There is no outdoor playground, but there will be access to the recently completed rooftop space for water activities and other activities!
- Sports will be played in the school's state of the art college-sized gym and multipurpose space, with a floor to ceiling view of the East River.
- Updated Medical Forms can be uploaded directly to your camper's account!
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
- This location requires an updated medical form to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, sushi, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
RECREATIONAL SUMMER CAMP FEATURES
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their three Recreational Features, so feel free to contact your Director or look at the Daily Features schedule below to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Inflatable Obstacle Race- This pumped-up pop-up primetime-inspired arena is just the dual duel your camper was waiting for! Side-by-side lanes allow for head-to-head battles of Steve & Kate’s own Team Chuckie versus Team Kahali, but everyone wins when they’re climbing, tunneling, and bouncing their way through this fun-flatable course.
Giant Blue Building Blocks- Briefly putting the digital on pause, this analog mode of design harnesses the power of the original creative catalyst: imagination! Epic in size and limitless in scope, the Giant Blue Blocks bolster building up, breaking down, brainstorming and banishing boredom with an array of architecture. With connectors, angular extenders and curved cogs, these faves can elevate or complicate to fascinate any age
Inflatable Slip and Slide- Cool off in style on our giant inflatable slip and slide. Check with the Director to find out when this will be scheduled, and bring a swimsuit and towel if your child would like to participate.
DAILY SUMMER CAMP FEATURES
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.