STEVE & KATE'S MANHATTAN - UPPER EAST SIDE · DATES: June 17 - August 16, 2019 · ADDRESS: Trevor Day School - Upper School, 312 East 95th Street, NY
Summer on the Upper East Side
I believe that kids are most successful when the experiences offered to them are age-appropriate and the support given to them is nonjudgmental, encouraging, and free of prescribed expectations. No two kids are the same, so my expectations are different for every child I meet. Every child has something to offer and every child deserves a summer to be who they are. And if they don't know who they are yet? Great! I love watching kids try new things and fall in love with activities that they maybe never knew existed.
Limited Street Parking. Take the 6 or Q train to 96th Street or the crosstown M96 bus to 2nd Ave.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
Buy 1 or more
Buy 5 or more
Buy 20 or more
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- For Summer 2019 we'll be back on the 7th and 8th floors of Trevor with an internal grand staircase, allowing more freedom of movement throughout the day.
- Weather permitting, one of our water specials will be offered twice weekly on the brand new, stunning roof deck!
- There is no outdoor playground, but there will be access to the recently completed rooftop space for water activities and other activities!
- Sports will be played in the school's state of the art college-sized gym and multipurpose space, with a floor to ceiling view of the East River.
- Updated Medical Forms can be uploaded directly to your camper's account!
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
- This location requires an updated medical form to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, sushi, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Ninja Arena - This pumped-up pop-up primetime-inspired arena is just the dual duel your aspiring ninja warrior was waiting for! Side-by-side lanes allow for head-to-head battles, but everyone wins when they’re climbing, tunneling, and bouncing their way through this fun-flatable course.
Giant Blue Building Blocks - Briefly putting the digital on pause, this analog mode of design harnesses the power of the original creative catalyst: imagination! Epic in size and limitless in scope, the Giant Blue Blocks bolster building up, breaking down, brainstorming and banishing boredom with an array of architecture. With connectors, angular extenders and curved cogs, these faves can elevate or complicate to fascinate any age
Inflatable Slip and Slide - Cool off in style on our giant inflatable slip and slide. Check with the Director to find out when this will be scheduled, and bring a swimsuit and towel if your child would like to participate.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.