STEVE & KATE'S PASADENA SUMMER CAMP · DATES: Jun 16 - Aug 21, 2020 · ADDRESS: St. Andrew Catholic School, 42 Chestnut St., Pasadena, CA
Pasadena Summer Day Camp
I'm Jessie! This will be my 2nd summer and I am SUPER excited to be with Steve & Kate's as we return to Pasadena. I love our model - in which campers get to choose their own adventure and place themselves at the center of their camp experiences. It means every camper's journey is unique, and everyone has their own individual stories to tell. I can't wait to see it in action again.
When I'm not running around with campers I am probably somewhere dancing - you can find me at the studio doing hip hop, jazz, tap, or musical theatre.
This summer, you can expect a commitment to making summer awesome for everyone. If there's a problem, I want to know about it and how we can take steps to improve things. You should also expect a ton of smiles and energy ... and a lot of tutus.
THE CAMP BASICS
Day Camp Dates
Tuesday June 16 - Friday August 21, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Details coming soon.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT OUR PASADENA LOCATION
- It gets VERY hot in Pasadena, please send your camper with a refillable water bottle.
- Tours will be available between 8:00-9:15am daily with the last tour starting at 9:15am.
- Fridays we have special performances from our very own BIRTHDAY BAND! Campers with birthdays that fall that week will receive a special celebratory song. The last Friday of camp during Carnival we'll celebrate the birthdays of campers whose birthdays fall during the school year.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.