STEVE & KATE'S SAN MATEO WINTER CAMP · DATES: Dec 23-31, 2019; Jan 2-3, 2020 · ADDRESS: The Carey School, One Carey School Ln, San Mateo
San Mateo WINTER CAMP
My name is Pete and I am so excited for camp! IN WINTER! We have fun and engaging activities lined up so your camper can call the shots and have a great time. I can't wait to see you and your camper this winter. Please feel free to call, text or email with any questions.
December 23, 26, 27, 30, 31, 2019; January 2-3, 2020
We welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Street parking only, but there is plenty of it. Find a spot along LaSalle Dr, W. 20th Ave, or Alameda de Las Pulgas and walk your child to curbside check-in or the camp Headquarters. Please help us respect the neighbors by driving slowly along LaSalle Dr and not blocking private driveways or using them as places to turn around. Please park PARALLEL to the curb if you park in the cul de sac on LaSalle Dr.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Enclosed campus with lots of outdoor space.
- A beautiful turf field.
- Two playgrounds.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please do not block any of our neighbors' driveways on La Salle Drive, and please park parallel to the curb.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our Winter & Spring Camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Coding, robotics, music, film, cardboard furniture building, tamale making, a maker space, sports, and so much more.
Inflatable Obstacle Course: Campers race side-by-side as they duck, dive and roll their way through a giant inflatable obstacle course.
V = Vegetarian, VV = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Cheese Pizza - Classic slice of cheese pizza (VG, SF, EF)
Spaghetti Marinara - Angel hair pasta with marinara (VG, DF, EF)
Hamburger - Classic American hamburger (DF)
Chicken Caesar Salad -Delicious creamy caesar salad with strips of grilled chicken breast (GF)
Cheese Quesadilla - Flour Tortilla, Cheese (VG, SF, EF)