STEVE & KATE'S SAN MATEO · DATES: Coming soon · ADDRESS: Summer location to be announced soon.
San Mateo Summer Camp
From the moment I started working at Steve & Kate's, I fell in love with the culture. The culture of trust. At S&K, we trust kids to be themselves, try new things, and make mistakes. By trusting kids, we give them the space to be curious and explore, which gives them the confidence and potential to do amazing things. And surrounding myself in this culture helps me to trust myself even more. I believe kids show us a fresh perspective on the world, and I feel so privileged getting to learn from them everyday. I'm looking forward to an awesome summer of fun, laughter, and most importantly, trust.
Street parking only, but there is plenty of it. Find a spot along LaSalle Dr, W. 20th Ave, or Alameda de Las Pulgas and walk your child to curbside check-in or the camp Headquarters. Please help us respect the neighbors by driving slowly along LaSalle Dr and not blocking private driveways or using them as places to turn around. Please park PARALLEL to the curb if you park in the cul de sac on LaSalle Dr.
Registration Opens November 1st, 2018.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Enclosed campus with lots of outdoor space
- A beautiful turf field
- Two playgrounds
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please do not block any of our neighbors' driveways on La Salle Drive, and please park parallel to the curb.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Specials details coming soon.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.