STEVE & KATE'S SEATTLE - DATES: June 17 - August 16, 2019; ADDRESS: Bright Water School, 1501 10th Avenue East, Seattle
Please use the circle drive in front of the school for drop-off & pick-up. Free street parking along 10th Ave and the surrounding areas, as well as 5 reserved spaces in the drive are available. Please do not park spaces marked "Gage Art Academy" and "Bright Water Waldorf School." For your convenience, we offer quick curbside drop-off & pick-up each day.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- You'll find us located in a beautiful, historic setting. The St. Nicholas Building on Capitol Hill has been designated a Seattle Landmark since 1925.
- Is it hot in here? Pack a towel and swimsuit (or change of clothes) if your child plans to participate in water activities. On hot days, we break out the Slip and Slide!
- No grass? No problem. We'll be zooming around in Smart Karts, flying drones, and getting our outdoor recreation on when we're out on the blacktop.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Important Safety Warning: when exiting the circle drive by car after dropping-off or picking-up your children, please observe the "Wrong Way" and "Do Not Enter" signs. To ensure safety for all parents and campers, do not exit through the entrance drive. Also, do not park in spaces marked "Gage" and "Bright Water Waldorf School," Steve & Kate's shares the lot with these groups. We appreciate your cooperation.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Ninja Arena - This pumped-up pop-up primetime-inspired arena is just the dual duel your aspiring ninja warrior was waiting for! Side-by-side lanes allow for head-to-head battles, but everyone wins when they’re climbing, tunneling, and bouncing their way through this fun-flatable course.
Gaga - The name of the game and also how campers feel about it: Gaga! This fan fave is essentially a high energy dodgeball-style game played in an octagonal pit. There may be 8 sides to this arena, but one opinion...gaga!
Inflatable Slip and Slide - Cool off in style on our giant inflatable slip and slide. Check with the Director to find out when this will be scheduled, and bring a swimsuit and towel if your child would like to participate.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.