STEVE & KATE'S SF - NOE VALLEY · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 7, 2020 · ADDRESS: Alvarado Elementary School, 625 Douglass Street, SF, CA
SF NOE VALLEY SUMMER DAY CAMP
I realized as a kid that there is a magic only found at summer camp. Now, I want nothing more than to create an environment where kids can learn and grow and play and explore the magic of camp. Everyday at Steve & Kate’s is a day for campers to discover what they are capable of through the freedom and trust that we instill in them. I live for the days where a camper finds out that they CAN do whatever they set their mind to. I’d love to chat with you so feel free to call or email any time. Is it summer yet!?
Summer Camp Dates
June 8 - August 7, 2020
No camp on July 3, 2020
Need more summer camp? Day Passes and Day Passes can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Street parking is available. There is also a loading zone on the 22nd Street side of campus for pick-up and drop-off.
Please enter through the main school entrance on Douglass Street.
We ask that you do not double park on Douglass Street during drop-off or pick-up. This is a SFMTA bus route and stop. Double parking will block the bus.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Our outdoor playing area is awesome with a new turf area added fall 2019! We have tons of room for Sports, Weekly Specials, and summer spirit.
- The multi-use space is recently renovated. This is where we assemble campers for Gameshow and other camp-wide activities.
- We will move out of classrooms and into big wedding-style tents and the multi-use space after week six of camp. All activities will still be offered, just in a different layout!
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.