STEVE & KATE'S SF - SUNSET · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 7, 2020 · ADDRESS: Dianne Feinstein Elementary School, 2550 25th Avenue, SF, CA
June 8 - August 7, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Our main entrance will be on 25th Avenue at the school's main entrance. After curbside is available please feel free to knock on the door while our staff lets you in upon your arrival. Parking is available on the streets surrounding the school.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- This location does not have a field, but it does have a large outdoor space.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
- The playground structure will be under construction for Summer 2020.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.