STEVE & KATE'S SAN FRANCISCO - SUNSET - DATES: Jun. 10 - Aug 9, 2019; ADDRESS: Dianne Feinstein Elementary School, 2550 25th Avenue, San Francisco
Our main entrance will be on 25th Avenue at the school's main entrance. After curbside is available please feel free to knock on the door while our staff lets you in upon your arrival. Parking is available on the streets surrounding the school. In the front we hope to have a drop off zone, more info on that to come.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- This location does not have a field, but it does have a large outdoor space with play ground structures for campers to enjoy.
- We will not have water games brought to camp this summer. In case it's warm we will have a hose ready to go!
- Magic cards are welcome on Monday's, and we ask that there be no trading at camp.
- This site is happy to support staff hosting! If you are interested in being a host please find out more information by emailing: email@example.com.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.