STEVE & KATE'S WALNUT CREEK · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 7, 2020 · ADDRESS: Contra Costa Christian Schools, 2721 Larkey Lane, Walnut Creek, CA
Walnut Creek Summer Camp
Hi there, I’m Pete, and I am so excited to be joining the Steve & Kate’s community in Walnut Creek! Summer 2019 was my first with Steve & Kate’s, but camp has been a part of my summers since I was 6 years old. I am looking forward to bringing fresh energy, smooth operations, and a high-quality staff for the summer. One of my goals this season is to increase our capacity to take care (or as Chuckie might say, care take!) I want to encourage campers and staff to support each other and care for the space that provides us a fun and safe place to be in the summer. I can’t wait to meet you and talk more about camp!
June 8 - August 7, 2020
Camp Closed Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Street parking available on Larkey Lane. Longer term parking is available in the lot off of Mallard Dr. Accessing the school from the south (via San Luis Rd.) can be quicker at peak traffic times. Please refrain from making U-turns on Larkey Lane.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Contra Costa Christian school backs up to a large soccer field. There is no physical barrier separating the school site from that field, however, we ask that everyone enter camp from the Larkey Lane entrance.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more!
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.