STEVE & KATE'S WALNUT CREEK · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug. 7, 2020 · ADDRESS: Contra Costa Christian Schools, 2721 Larkey Lane, Walnut Creek, CA
Walnut Creek Summer Camp
Hi there, I’m Pete, and I am so excited to be joining the Steve & Kate’s community in Walnut Creek! Summer 2019 was my first with Steve & Kate’s, but camp has been a part of my summers since I was 6 years old. I am looking forward to bringing fresh energy, smooth operations, and a high-quality staff for the summer. One of my goals this season is to increase our capacity to take care (or as Chuckie might say, care take!) I want to encourage campers and staff to support each other and care for the space that provides us a fun and safe place to be in the summer. I can’t wait to meet you and talk more about camp!
Jun 8 - Aug. 7, 2020
Camp Closed Friday July 3, 2020
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Street parking available on Larkey Lane. Longer term parking is available in the lot off of Mallard Dr. Accessing the school from the south (via San Luis Rd.) can be quicker at peak traffic times. Please refrain from making U-turns on Larkey Lane.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Water activities will happen every day over 85 degrees. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Every Friday we will feature a Fri-yay Inflatable!
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Contra Costa Christian school backs up to a large soccer field. There is no physical barrier separating the school site from that field, however, we ask that everyone enter camp from the Larkey Lane entrance.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more!
Summer Activities for every interest.
We're giving 2020 activities a total facelift. In December, we'll pull back the curtain for the grand reveal.
In the meantime, check out the 2019 activities below for the before picture.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
V = Vegetarian, VV = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 Menu Details Coming Soon