STEVE & KATE'S MONTCLAIR SPRING CAMP· DATES: April 13-17, 2020 · ADDRESS: Lacordaire Academy, 155 Lorraine Avenue, Montclair, NJ
Apri; 13-17, 2020
We welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
On campus parking is available immediately as you enter campus (off Lorraine Avenue) along the right hand side of the school driveway. There are also non-metered parking spaces available on Park Street, located at the exit of the school driveway. To locate non-metered parking, exit the school campus and turn right. Spaces are available along both sides of Park Street.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- On-campus parking is available immediately as you enter campus (off Lorraine Avenue) along the right-hand side of the school driveway. There are also non-metered parking spaces available on Park Street, located at the exit of the school driveway. To locate non-metered parking, exit the school campus and turn right. Spaces are available along both sides of Park Street.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Additional state-required paperwork must be submitted for every child before their first day of day camp. Click here to complete New Jersey state- required forms before attending camp, as well as read the Paperwork FAQs. Please click the link for the Online Orientation below to find out more.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Coding, robotics, music, film, cardboard furniture building, tamale making, a maker space, sports, and so much more.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
V = Vegetarian, VV = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Cheese Pizza - Classic slice of cheese pizza (VG, SF, EF)
Hamburger - Classic hamburger with ketchup (DF)
Mac & Cheese -Our cheesy version of an American classic. (VG, EF)
RBC Burrito -Delicious rice, bean and cheese burrito wrapped in a flour tortilla (VG, EF, SF)
Cheese Quesadilla - Flour Tortilla, Cheese (VG, SF, EF)
Orange Chicken and white rice - (EF)