STEVE & KATE'S BERKELEY SUMMER CAMP · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 14, 2020 · ADDRESS: The Berkeley School, 1310 University Avenue, Berkeley, CA
Berkeley Summer Day Camp
When kids explore, make mistakes, and learn, magical things happen and new worlds open up. I'm here at Steve & Kate's because I believe that when we as adults model respect and trust for kids, we help them know that they are capable, even when the going gets tough. I would love to talk with you - feel free to give me a call or drop me an email any time!
THE CAMP BASICS
Day Camp Dates
June 8 - August 14, 2020
New in 2020: 10th week of camp added to the schedule.
No camp Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
There is a small parking lot in front of the school off of University Ave. If you are planning on staying for a tour on your first day, please use the paid parking on University Ave. directly in front of the school. Please do not block the large gate for any reason.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT OUR BERKELY LOCATION
- We've got an urban campus with a fun play structure and a small astroturf field.
- Please leave personal electronic devices and valuables at home (we don't want any to get lost or damaged!). If campers have any devices or personal items that they absolutely must have, please contact Cody and we can organize leaving it in HQ so we can keep it safe and they can come in to HQ for use.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.