STEVE & KATE'S BERKELEY - DATES: June 10 - August 9, 2019; ADDRESS: The Berkeley School, 1310 University Avenue, Berkeley
Berkeley Summer Camp
When kids explore, make mistakes, and learn, magical things happen and new worlds open up. I'm here at Steve & Kate's because I believe that when we as adults model respect and trust for kids, we help them know that they are capable, even when the going gets tough. I would love to talk with you - feel free to give me a call or drop me an email any time!
There is a small parking lot in front of the school off of University Ave. If you are planning on staying for a tour on your first day, please use the paid parking on University Ave. directly in front of the school. Please do not block the large gate for any reason.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We've got an urban campus with a fun play structure and a small astroturf field.
- Please leave personal electronic devices and valuables at home (we don't want any to get lost or damaged!). If campers have any devices or personal items that they absolutely must have, please contact Cody and we can organize leaving it in HQ so we can keep it safe and they can come in to HQ for use.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- There is a Steve & Kate's door bell to ring when the gate is closed. Please do not ring the school's buzzer.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Animatronic Ride-Ons - Have Chicken? Will travel! Whether by Moose, by Croc or aforementioned Chicken, campers can confidently cruise and careen til they’re keen on these custom motorized karts. Helmets are required and will be provided if needed, but we highly encourage you to bring your own.
Gaga - The name of the game and also how campers feel about it: Gaga! This fan fave is essentially a high energy dodgeball-style game played in an octagonal pit. There may be 8 sides to this arena, but one opinion...gaga!
Climbing Wall - Race to the top of the mobile Climbing Wall and soak up the view. Camp looks beautiful from 20' in the air. Closed toe shoes recommended for participation.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.